EnergyPro Crashes when trying to open 2 files

Home Support Forum Purchasing & Installation EnergyPro Crashes when trying to open 2 files

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  T24gal1993 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

EproUser1500
    Participant

My energypro application seems to crash about 50% of the time, maybe more, when I have a file open and I try to open another file from the energy pro menu, file, open. This happened in energypro 7 and continues to happen in energypro 8. When the software is able to open a 2nd file, there is never an issue with crashing when opening files after that. But about 50% of the time when you try to open a 2nd file, the application will shut down without warning, error, or saving. This happens with all .bld files, it does not seem to be associated with specific .bld files.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I would love to get a fix for this. The application crashed on me at least 10 times today and it is extremely frustrating to have to deal with it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

T24gal1993
    Participant

Yes, I have this problem as well.  This version of Energy Pro does not work with 2 files opened.

Beth

CompuCalc

(530) 268-8722

Beth Smithwick
    CompuCalc
    compucalc@title24energyreports.com
    (530) 268-8722

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed