Problem getting heat pump water heater to run

Home Support Forum Lowrise Residential Code Questions Problem getting heat pump water heater to run

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Energysoft 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

baec
    Participant

Good morning,

This is my first time posting on the new site, so I hope everything works out okay. I’m having a problem getting the program to run a heat pump water heater for a new construction project. I’m getting this message that I have attached that basically says it will not run with a first hour rating of “0” , but it will not allow me to enter another number. I have checked and I am up to date with updates. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the program twice to no avail. I would appreciate some help with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Energysoft
    Keymaster

Try deleting the unit and starting with another unit that has that value already populated.

baec
    Participant

Hi Patti,

When you go to the library do you see standby loss on any of the units? I don’t see how you can select a unit from the library if none of them show a standby lost.

baec
    Participant

I did select one from the library, actually I tried 2 different manufacturers and still the same issue.

Patti
    Keymaster

select a nea rated heat pump from the library

Forum Admin
    Patti Van Guilder
    CEA | CPBD | CID

baec
    Participant

I forgot to add the attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed