Room Heating/Cooling Peak Loads forms

Home Support Forum Lowrise Residential Software & Compliance Room Heating/Cooling Peak Loads forms

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  davidlark 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

davidlark
    Participant

I have the T24 residential module only. I select the Room Heating Peak Loads & Room Cooling Peak Loads forms to print. But they do not print.

I am assuming that these forms are the equivalent of the Residential Room Cooling Load Summary & Room Heating Peak Loads forms from previous versions. I relied on the information on these forms to tell me which building elements used the most energy, so I could modify the design accordingly. Without this information, I am reduced to poking around in the dark.

Are these forms no longer included with this module? If not, which module should I purchase to access them? Or is there some problem with my installation or my .bld file?

Standard UI design includes greying out of controls for unavailable features. Better yet would be to provide an explanation of why the features are unavailable. But EPro allows users to select forms for unpurchased modules. An oversight, IMHO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed