Designed to run on Windows 2000, XP, Vista (both 32-bit and 64-bit), and 7 operating systems, EnergyPro provides a next-generation interface which makes inputting and analyzing a building fast and easy. In addition to features common to Windows (drag and drop, cut/copy/paste), special EnergyPro Wizards are in place to make analyzing any building even easier.
- Use the Building Wizard to automatically create a framework for a typical residence or single zone commercial building. Dialog boxes shorten your input time.
- Use the Replace Wizard to quickly and easily replace nearly any feature of the building to test the effect the change has on the building's energy use.
- Use the Report Wizard to make preparing both residential and nonresidential Title 24 reports easy. EnergyPro supports a full graphic printout.
- The Diagnostic Wizard automatically comes into play to detect input errors at several levels before calculations are run.
- 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows Operating System (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8)
- Hard Disk: 250 MB of free space
- RAM: 1 GB
- High speed Internet connection (cable or dsl) for downloading updates