Pop up says\' Proposed energy use does not exceed the standard energy use

Home Support Forum Lowrise Residential Software & Compliance Pop up says\' Proposed energy use does not exceed the standard energy use

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Robert Minor 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Robert Minor
    Participant

Hello:

When I went to register a project I got a pop up window that said something along the lines of ‘ this registration operation requires the calculations to show the project complies with coed and the calculations are current…’

I’ve attached the full message, looked at the standard and proposed and I had the PV value maximized.  I reduced it, added insulation at the attic and the pop up went away.   Now I’ve done another one and on this one I went ahead and registered it as the pop up said I could do so.

My question is will this make the registration invalid?

Thanks and hope the message that I attached shows up.

Rio

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Robert Minor
    Participant

Hi:

Thanks for your response, apologies for not getting back sooner.

I got this resolved, am using the current software.  I didn’t understand that the proposed has to be lower than the standard in order to register the project. When I went to register the project it said the proposed wasn’t in compliance but asked if I wanted to register it anyway so  I thought it would be okay but that doesn’t seem to be the case.  Now I make sure that it’s in compliance before proceeeding

Patti
    Keymaster

are you using the current version?

Forum Admin
    Patti Van Guilder
    CEA | CPBD | CID

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed