EnergyPro Version 5
*Software available for download only.
NEW USERS ONLY
NEW and EXISTING USERS
The software policies have changed, review carefully.
Designed to run on Windows XP, Vista (both 32-bit and 64-bit), and 7 operating systems,Â Â EnergyProÂ provides a next-generation interface which makes inputting and analyzing a building fast and easy.Â Â In addition to features common to WindowsÂ (drag and drop,Â cut/copy/paste), specialÂ EnergyProÂ Wizards are in place to make analyzing any building even easier.
- Use theÂ Building WizardÂ to automatically create a framework for a typical residence or single zone commercial building.Â Dialog boxes shorten your input time.
- Use theÂ Replace WizardÂ to quickly and easily replace nearly any feature of the building to test the effect the change has on the building’s energy use.
- Use theÂ Report WizardÂ to make preparing both residential and nonresidential Title 24 reports easy.Â Â EnergyProÂ supports aÂ full graphic printout.
- TheÂ Diagnostic WizardÂ automatically comes into play to detect input errors at several levels before calculations are run.
- 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, and 7)
- Hard Disk: 250 MB of free space
- RAM: 1 GB
- High speed Internet connection (cable or dsl) for downloading updates
The true hallmark ofÂ EnergyProÂ is revealed in theÂ report formsÂ it creates for you. We believe you will be impressed with the work we have put into providing duplicates of the forms provided by the California Energy Commission–we think the result is spectacular! Now you can produce professional looking, typeset-quality forms that will satisfy even the most demanding building department.
EnergyProÂ also includes external links to the Common Energy StandardÂ Â (CES)Â file technology to allow the user to plug in new energy standards, such as Standard 90, as they become available. Using the Standards software, government agencies can now deliver fully functional CES files that contain specific implementations of energy standards for code compliance purposes.