I want to use a different building as the basis of code comparison (budget building). Can I modify the standard building to better reflect my system?

No, the standard building is a fixed entity based upon Title 24 guidelines, and the CEC does not permit you to change this.  To see the building comparison that Title 24 uses in the standard design, look at the Residential and Nonresidential Alternative Calculation Method Manuals.

Categories: 4. Single Family Title 24, 6. Nonresidential Title 24

← Frequently Asked Questions

Comments are closed