1. The EnergyPro libraries come pre-populated with most of the common utility rates in California.
2. Select an electric/gas utility rate at the Building level of the Tree, Utility tab. Note when selecting one you can use the green Import button to pick from a list.
3. Go to Calculations and check the box for the particular calculations you wish to run.
5. In the Report Wizard, Select the report labeled “ECON-1”, and proceed to finish.
6. Click the Print Preview button.
← Frequently Asked Questions